We want children and young people who participate in our club to have a safe and happy experience. We support and respect our children and young people.
The aim of this policy is to promote good practice through:
- promoting the health and welfare of children by providing opportunities for them to take part in junior football safely;
- respecting and promoting the rights, wishes and feelings of children;
- promoting and implementing appropriate procedures to safeguard the well-being of children and protect them from harm;
- recruiting, training, supporting and supervising staff, members and volunteers to adopt best practice to safeguard and protect children from harm and to reduce the risk of allegations or complaints against themselves;
- requiring children, staff, members and volunteers to adopt and abide by this Child Protection Policy and these procedures;
- responding to any allegations of misconduct or harm to children in line with this Policy and these procedures, as well as implementing, where appropriate, the relevant investigative, disciplinary and appeals procedures;
- regularly monitoring and evaluating the implementation of this Policy and these procedures.
Read the full document: KCU child safety policy