First of all, thank you for your patience over this time. Your committee has been working very hard behind the scenes to make sense of the new requirements and keep you informed. As you can appreciate, this is a rapidly evolving situation.
Here is the current situation for KCU members:
- KCU firmly supports all current measures in place to protect our community and members.
- Please familiarise yourself with the latest from Capital Football (Training Checklist) and NZ Football/Sport NZ (Update 13 May)
- Junior and Youth – There will be no junior or youth training at this point. We will reassess this situation on 25 May when the next set of Level 2 updates are expected.
- Seniors – Senior training may go ahead provided the sessions strictly meet all the current policies (Training Checklist). Check with your manager for details.
What can members do?
- Stay informed – Updates are posted here to the KCU website, on Facebook and Instagram. Please make sure you subscribe and stay informed.
- Register yourself – Please make sure you (or your child) are registered. This will be essential for tracking purposes when training sessions resume (any questions about regos, please email firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you (or your child) do not want to continue with the season, please let your coach/manager know ASAP.
We are very hopeful that we will have some kind of season this year, but what form it will take is still unknown. We undertake to keep you informed as possible.
Finally, please stay safe out there. The health and well being of the community is our number one priority.