Summer Football on the Coast is here. Please click on the link below for the draw.
Entry fee is $300 per team payable to KCU account 030502-0475014-00 please use your team name as reference, this must be paid in full by 20 November. Each team to referee a half with home team to do 1st half unless both teams come to an agreement.
Those teams playing at 7pm it would be appreciated if you could place the nets in the big bins and return the goals to the side of the container, cheers
- Games start and finish on hooter.
- 18 minute halves with 4 minute break in between.
- There are 2 balls per pitch and if shooting and you miss the goal then the person who shot the ball must retrieve it immediately with another player coming on in their place or if none that team plays short until ball retrieved.
- GK can not leave designated area, and GK can only be switched when its your teams GK.
- Throw ins are played from the ground and you can not score directly from these unless touched.
Enjoy the games and remember to play in the right spirit.